The revised resource, created for students and families in the aftermath of the COVID-19 emergency, includes campus-specific information regarding:
- College admission events;
- Decision and deposit dates;
- NEW! Plans and policies regarding high school transcripts and standardized test scores;
- NEW! Plans and policies regarding summer and fall semester instruction;
- NEW! Plans and policies affecting the admission and enrollment of international students.
View the resource and visit its companion tool — NACAC’s Secondary Schools College Admission Services Update — to gain greater insight into the changes underway at colleges and high schools around the globe.
Admitted writer/editor Mary Stegmeir welcomes additional comments and story ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.