How has the financial aid process changed amid the global coronavirus pandemic? And what resources can counselors and others share with students and families as they make decisions about financial fit?
Join us Thursday, April 30, for a #NACACchat Twitter discussion focused on financial aid in the age of COVID-19.
The chat will kick off at 2 p.m. ET. and will be led by @NACACWonk.
Featured guests include:
• Cassie Magesis, director of postsecondary access at The Urban Assembly and a member of NACAC’s Ad Hoc Committee on Leadership in College Admission
• Abigail Seldin, CEO of the Seldin/Harring-Smith Foundation
• Allie Arcese, managing editor at the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
• MorraLee Keller, director of technical assistance at the National College Attainment Network
• Nick Safko, communications coordinator with the National Scholarship Providers Association
Join colleagues from across the country and share your own insights during this hour-long chat.
Additional #NACACchat discussions are planned for the coming weeks. The series will address the changing nature of college admission counseling amid the coronavirus shutdown.
Admitted writer/editor Mary Stegmeir welcomes additional comments and story ideas at email@example.com.