September is just around the corner.
NACAC has plenty of resources to help you — and your students — start the year off right!
Purchase an E-Learning Course — Purchase courses related to financial aid and student-athlete advising. A new course on college admission ethics is coming soon.
Visit NACAC’s Knowledge Center — Search the site for information about international education options, the transfer process, marginalized students, and more.
Listen, Learn, and Engage — Check out new episodes of NACAC’s College Admissions Decoded podcast, join our #NACACreads book club, subscribe to the Admitted blog, and read the latest edition of The Journal of College Admission.
For your students:
Talk About College Affordability: Our new handouts are designed to be shared with students as you discuss college costs.
Download Our Publications: They’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
- Ask the Admission Office
- Guide to the College Admission Process
- Get in the Game: Tips for Student-Athletes and Their Families
- Financial Aid…in 7 Easy Steps
- Guide for Families in the College Admission Process
- For-Profit Colleges: What to Know Before You Enroll
- Going Through the College Admission Process: Preparing, Researching, Applying, and Deciding
- Step by Step: College Awareness and Planning for Families, Counselors and Communities
- Coming Soon! Guide to International University Admission — an updated version of the booklet will be released in mid-September.
Admitted writer/editor Mary Stegmeir welcomes additional comments and story ideas at email@example.com.