September is just around the corner.
Kick-start the academic year by taking advantage of NACAC’s many resources designed to help you build your professional skills.
- Financial Aid 101 — an e-learning course packed with information on loans, grants, scholarships, work-study, and more. Purchase today.
- NACAC’s Knowledge Center — featured topics include financing college, the transfer process, and undocumented students. Search the Knowledge Center.
- Webinars — upcoming webinars explore FAFSA updates and the new ACT/SAT concordance tables. Register today.
- #NACACreads — an online club that discusses books related to education and the college admission process. Learn about our next book chat.
- The Journal of College Admission — explore data, trends, and research related to the profession. Read the latest edition.
- Emerging Admission Professionals — educational sessions and networking opportunities for those new to the field of college admission. View upcoming events.
- Commissioned Agents and NACAC’s Code of Ethics — resources designed to help colleges and universities responsibly use commissioned agents in their recruitment of international students. View the series.
Admitted writer/editor Mary Stegmeir welcomes additional comments and story ideas at email@example.com.