It’s college application season — an exciting (and stressful) time for high school students.
Help them access good information as they embark on the admission process.
Share our National College Fairs schedule as well as these NACAC resources with the students and families you serve:
- New! Ask the Admission Office — a series of six checklists that will help students determine what to ask colleges or universities before they apply.
- Financial Aid PowerPoint — your go-to resource when meeting with students and parents.
- Updated! Guide to the College Admission Process
- Get in the Game: Tips for Student-Athletes and Their Families
- Financial Aid…in 7 Easy Steps
- Guide for Families in the College Admission Process
- For-Profit Colleges: What to Know Before You Enroll
- Going Through the College Admission Process: Preparing, Researching, Applying, and Deciding
- Step by Step: College Awareness and Planning for Families, Counselors and Communities
- Coming Soon! Guide to International University Admission — an updated version of the booklet will be released in mid-September.
Admitted writer/editor Mary Stegmeir welcomes additional comments and story ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.