Looking for a meaningful way to share your expertise with college admission professionals from across the country?
The deadline for proposals to present at NACAC’s 2018 National Conference has been extended to Jan. 18.
The conference will run Sept. 27-29 in Salt Lake City. Presenters are sought for the follow formats:
- Educational Session (75-minute presentation)
- Interactive Tech Lab (75-minute presentation)
- Learning Lounge (30-minute presentation)
- Hubs (45 minutes of content with a 30-minute activity)
- Preconference Seminars (Three-hour session)
Each submission will be reviewed by industry professionals and NACAC staff.
Admitted writer/editor Mary Stegmeir welcomes additional comments and story ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.