Looking for a meaningful way to share your expertise with college admission professionals from across the country? Want to facilitate deeper conversations with your colleagues?
The deadline for 2019 National Conference session proposals and facilitators has been extended to Jan. 14.
The conference format is changing for this year’s event. Session proposals are still open for the following:
- Educational Session (75-minute presentation)
- Interactive Tech Lab (45-minute presentation)
- Learning Lounge (30-minute presentation)
- Career and Global Hubs (60-min presentation)
- Preconference Seminars (Three-hour session)
- Ignite Session (20 slides at 15 seconds each)
The conference will run Sept. 26-28 in Louisville.
Ashley Dobson is NACAC’s communications manager for content and social media. You can reach her at email@example.com.