Reviewing and comparing award letters is an important part of the decision-making process for college-bound students.
Learn how to help families understand and interpret financial aid offers next week during a Twitter chat organized by the National College Access Network and the American Council on Education.
The hour-long discussion kicks off at 3 p.m. (ET) on Tuesday, March 28. Follow along and ask questions using #AwardLettersChat.
Featured guests include:
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (@NASFAA)
- Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (@KHEAA)
- Loyola University (@LoyolAdmission)
- Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis (@SFofStL)
- Holley Nicols, University of North Carolina Scholars Program (@holleybnicols)
Admitted writer/editor Mary Stegmeir welcomes additional comments and story ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.